Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The traffic made me philosophical

I think the most defining phenomenon of life is a traffic jam. Difficult to answer why it happens, how did it all start, where did it all start, when will it end.. and in the end it's all futile. Trajectory of traffic jams must have so many parallels with the way the universe functions.
And traffic signals are like man made gods that we have created to look up to for guidance and avoid killing each other as long as everybody abides.

When I'm stuck in a jam I look around and see so many different kinds of people. And I look at each one and make a story about why they would want to go in the direction I want to go.. .. I also feel like getting off and asking them. And talking them out of it. "Go back, your reasons for going are frivolous and you are blocking my way"

I also look at young turds who drive fast and recklessly and old bums who drive slow and carefully. And I think that logically, it should be the other way round. After all, old people don't have much time left, do they? They need to hurry. Also they've had full lives and can be reckless. Whereas youngsters should be slow and chilled. Drive at about 25 kms per hour. No 42. No 38. Let's take a vote on it.

1 Whats and What nots:

Vinay Shukla said...

"I look at each..... blocking my way"

rEsPEct Bro

Post a Comment