Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2009

What What

This is my personal blog where I can write or not write about what pleases me or does not.

Which reminds me of one of my favorite short films directed by Jean-Pierre Jeunet (Amelie) called 'Foutaises' which translates as 'Things I like, Things I hate'
Here it is:

4 Whats and What nots:

Vinay Shukla said...

there is something there about biting the four corners of a biscuit in this film.

i had loved the line when i had seen it because thats something i did all the time :D I'd also make a hole through centre of the biscuit with my tongue. (ycuk disgusting shukla! go get your own blog)

im going to revisit amelie..

kboo said...

What!! How can you make a whole through the centre of the biscuit..

Vinay Shukla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vinay Shukla said...

simple. you soften the centre with your tongue and slowly it'll give away. wholly rewarding with krackjack.

Post a Comment